Did 2 more oil sketches yesterday. As soon as it cools down a bit more, I want to go do some more painting on location. These last few days of drawing and painting have been so much fun . . . an artist friend even came over and painted for a while with me yesterday. Ahhhh. I could live like this.
The next few days will be taken up with getting ready for an art camp that I'll be teaching at and getting my house in order again. As I wrote earlier, my house just gets into a mess when I'm painting. And, of course, the grass continues to grow while I step out of time and paint. Silly grass. So I had to go out and work some art on the yard this morning. That's okay, though. A person can make a beautiful life and cutting the grass with my little mechanical mower is part of that; so is pulling the weeds and putting out more plants and making a special chicken salad for lunch.
I thought I might post a couple of the sketches I did in South Carolina last week and one of the watercolor sketches I did on location. Here you go.



No comments:
Post a Comment